...Peace Love Yoga...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let life happen....

This may be an easy thing to say when you're happy, life is easy and going your way... but what about when what's happening isn't what you planned?

I'm in this "in-between" phase in my life where I'm ready to be finished with school and get on with my life but life is giving me little fires to put out along the way. So what do I do now? What is my mantra?... Let life happen.

Life is the path we take.


What happens on the road to our destination is our life's story.

So many of us want to rush through life and get to our destination that we forget that life is the path. If we all jumped into this world in our "perfect" career or our "perfect" relationship how vain would we be? We would have no life experience, no wisdom, no scars. Our past makes us who we are, our present is our path and shapes our future, and our future is open for endless possibilities. No one knows exactly how your life is going to turn out. You may think you know what you want, but there could be something far better out there for you. You just have to leave your heart open and let life happen.

"It is better to do your own duty badly, than to perfectly do another's; you are safe from harm when you do what you should be doing" ~The Bhagavad Gita

1 comment:

  1. Nicely put my dear friend :)

    I'm pretty sure that I'll appreciate my next job 100% more b/c of the job I currently have, lol.

    :)

    ReplyDelete