...Peace Love Yoga...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yoga class this Sunday @ 5pm 12/6

I am going out of town this weekend and so I have a sub for my 5pm (12/6) Community Yoga class at 1st Avenue Rocks (B'ham Yoga). Her name is Emilie and she is in teacher training with me. Go see her for a great yoga class! Remember it's FREE! Donations only.

"But Lindsey, where are you going?"
I'm going to Fort Walton Beach to visit Laura Tyree's studio (http://www.dragonflyyoga.com/) and meet JJ Gormley. Hopefully I will bring lots of Yoga News back with me!
Here's Miss Emilie! (On her birthday during teacher training)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the promotion!! It should be a good class...but then again...when is doing yoga ever bad :) Have fun on your trip! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete