...Peace Love Yoga...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inspiration...

While I was in North Carolina for Labor Day weekend I stumbled upon The Highlands Village Square Arts & Crafts show. There were many amazing artists but this one truly opened my eyes. His name is Marcus Thomas and he is a quadriplegic by way of a skiing accident. The first day, I walked by and saw him sitting in front of a booth and thought he was just visiting as I was. But when I went back the second day he was in front of his booth painting a very intricately detailed picture! Marcus holds the paint brush in his mouth and paints these amazing pictures.


***When I arrived home I started looking for who he is and his story. I found this inspiring video...  http://youtu.be/dg_B2r3a5zk***

This one is my favorite. We all know I love labs! And also the dog, Bella was laying at his side while he was painting!

Click here for Marcus' amazing story on his website.

Does this not give a whole new meaning to the phrase, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade??"

1 comment: